Do you dream of starting your own business and becoming your own boss? Have you got a business idea but don’t know where to start?
This is the crucial stage you have an idea, and you’re ready to start laying the foundations!
Create Launch Grow is a start-up course for parents it’s a comprehensive course that starts with creating your business to launching and growing your business.
Just because you are dedicated to your family, it doesn’t mean that you have to give up your dreams of starting a business with your passion and talents. This course gives you a roadmap to help you focus on the right things at the right time.
You can have a successful business, all without sacrificing time with your precious family.
Being a parent isn’t easy. If we had our way then perhaps we would want to spend all of our time focused on our children and raising our family. However, the truth is that we still need to make money and be able to pay our bills.
This means that we have to head out to work, which is hard enough to do when you don’t want to be away from your family. If you don’t enjoy your job, then it can be even harder, leaving you feel stressed, down and a little bit negative.
It is this feeling that leads plenty of parents to become entrepreneurs instead. Having your own business not only means that you can, in the most part, work the hours/days that you need or want to, but it also means that you can do something that you enjoy.
Thinking that this might be the ideal option for you?
With Create Launch and Grow you follow a step-by-step process for your business so that you can cut through overwhelm and just focus on what matters so you can launch your business.
It’s a course built exclusively for parents!
How do you know whether this is the right course for you?
- I want to start a business, but I’m working full or part-time?
- I want to start a business, but I don’t know where to start?
- I want to start a business, but I don’t think I can fit it around my family commitments?
- I’ve started my business, but I am finding it harder than I thought?
- You want the best of both worlds. Start a business and make money to contribute to your family's needs.
- Freedom to choose your work hours but you aren’t sure where to start?
- Go through the course at your own pace 24-hour access from anywhere in the world, therefore, doing the course at your own pace and fitting it around your family commitments.
- A robust guide to ensure you get critical things done
- Materials are yours to keep
- Updates automatically included
- Access via PC, mobile, and tablet
- The course is delivered through video, audio, PDFs, and quizzes
- Includes supplement resources
- Lifetime access
Founder of Parents in Biz
About the instructor
I’m Bridget Daley, the founder of parents in biz. I help parents just like you bring their business dreams to life through strategy, courses and mentoring. So what do I know? I am a mother of 5 children, and I have built 3 business from the ground up. I know first-hand the pains parents go through from setting up a business to running a business I use my experience of business and motherhood, to empower parents to manage the tightrope of running a business and having harmony at home.
This course is ideal if you want to learn how to!
- Determine the type of business you want to start
- How to manage your time while raising your family and building a business at the same time.
- How to make clear choices
- Prepare to overcome the major pains of creating your first business.
- Turn your business dream into reality
- How to navigate the emotional roller coaster of setting up your own business
- How to create a business you are passionate about
- Accelerate your business idea into a viable business
- Identify your customer avatar
- Determine your target market and ideal customer
- Understanding market research
- Learn the best practices to carry out market research
- How to set up and use social media to leverage your profits
- Understanding start-up costs
- Learn how to test your business idea
- How to monetize your business
- How to build your brand
- How to put together a business plan
- How to test your idea to see if there is a market for it
- Create a marketing plan to consistently get in front of your target audience
•A parent or a parent to be who wants to start a business
•All you need is a basic idea of your business
•No previous business experience necessary
•Ambition to bring it to life
What’s the investment?
You're not right for the course if?
•You think creating a business will make you a millionaire overnight
•You aren’t willing to put in the work and make a commitment to making your dreams come true
•You have no interest in making important decisions
So are you ready?
•To say yes to you
•Invest in your new business
•Aviod common start-up mistakes